519 Church Street Room TBA or 304
Topic: Humanism and the HAT
Proposer: Jon Aldridge
- How do you understand Humanism?
- In what ways do you regard yourself as a Humanist?
- What beliefs or actions might preclude someone from being a Humanist?
- Is there a specific definition of Humanism as understood by the Humanist Association of Toronto?
- What can long-term members share with others about the HAT past and present?
- Does the HAT have ties to other Humanist organizations?
- What do you think of organizations which are not explicitly Humanist, such as corporations or religious groups? On what terms would you cooperate with them?
- What facets of public life might benefit from a more Humanistic approach?