1. Recently there has been an exceptional outcry against sexual assault, harassment and violence. What can we say about why this issue has become so compelling at this point?
2. It seems that most assaults have been perpetrated by men against women, but certainly not all. What drives some men (and women), but not others, to try to coerce or assault women, men and children?
3. Why have we kept so quiet about sexual assault, harassment and violence for so long?
4. What are the myths about sexual assault, harassment and violence?
5. How is it possible to transform our culture to one where this behaviour is almost completely unacceptable?