Discussion around the impact of the Charlottesville protest in Virginia in August 2017. It is both an emotionally and politically charged topic. Please share your thoughts on the following:
- Why the condemnation against Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA?
- As citizens of the world, what is "fighting back" against hate speech and discrimination
- How does Canada differ from the US in terms of Nazism presence and mindset?
- Is this a behind the scenes political agenda?
- Is the hate and discontent among those self-identifying as Nazis, White Supremacists and Alt-right on the rise?
- What about the Virginia protest and the reaction from various groups and governments?